- e-visa form – Valid type of visa for a list of countries. No questions about where are you staying, rather ones about your passport, address, employment and relatives (all the names and ages of aunts, uncles, nieces and closer-than-that relatives – quite amusing they want such info).
- Check your e-visa – You filled and submitted the e-visa form, but are still waiting for answer? Check here!
- Fruit fly restrictions – Fresh fruit and most vegetables are not allowed in the region around Mildura (NSW, VIC, SA)!!!
- Fuel prices – Many towns all around Australia
- Camping – Free or cheap, all around Australia
- Australia roads – Many have pictures, you can check the surface
- Sydney walking tour here and map for it here
- Cairns Great Barrier Reef diving and snorkeling trips – Comparison with prices and summary, very well structured info for each company
- Another Great Barrier Reef tours page – Approximate prices, listed companies and description of the tours
Where have we been
- A refreshing boat trip through category 4 rapids in Hell's canyon today.No phone coverage there,now we have left it behind. 44.806,-117.765 about 2 hours ago
- Stanley, Idaho-a beautiful village, surrounded by mountains.And the scenic byway road nr 75 to here was very nice as well. 44.2169,-114.9379 about 1 day ago
- @PSpels Ai, laikam par vēlu izlasīju - tagad jau ceļā uz Bliss, ID (braucam cauri Perry) about 2 days ago in reply to eclipsetour
- @PSpels Ieradīsimies kur? Atpakaļ Rīgā? about 2 days ago in reply to PSpels
- TheMormon temple in SLC was not as big as expected,but the Salt Lake itself was greater than we thought.Beautiful mountains. 41.25,-112.0171 about 2 days ago
Tag Cloudaborigen Alice Springs beach beer Brisbane Cairns camp car cloud Coober Pedy crab Devils Marbles electricity emu eucalyptus ferry fire fish gorge GPS Henbury hostel hot kangaroo koala Latvians in Australia lightning meeting meteorite crater Mt Isa museum ocean opera photo rain rental road shadow star storm story Sun swimming Sydney tent